LMD Strategic Plan 2023-24 thru 2027-28
Louisiana Military Department Travel Policy
Personally Owned Vehicle (POV) Mileage Reimbursement Policy
Situational Telework Request/Agreement
Be your Best today and strive to be Better tomorrow
Protect and serve the citizens of Louisiana by providing a highly trained, qualified and reliable force to support All-Hazard Responses and “At-Risk” Youth Education Programs
The philosophy of the Military Department encompasses:
- Accountability: Accept personal responsibility for the organizational mission and work tasks. Meet or exceed all duties and responsibilities.
- Diversity: Foster an environment in which everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed.
- Integrity: Do what is right in all circumstances. Perform legally, honestly, morally and ethically.
- Loyalty: Committed to our organization, state and nation.
- Respect: Respect and value each other. Treat everyone with dignity and professional courtesy.
- Selfless Service: Place the needs of our citizens and organization above one’s self.
- Trust: Share a commitment to each other – be honest, open and transparent.
- Sustain All Hazards Response capability through readiness (training, personnel, equipment, and facilities), total asset visibility and safety.
- Develop and retain a well-trained, healthy workforce that is recognized and compensated for its performance.
- Align opportunities and resources to promote efficiency, productivity and readiness.
- Provide structured and targeted education opportunities and life skills training for “At-Risk” Youth.